Daemion Counseling Center (DCC) is a Berwyn, PA-based nonprofit organization offering professional mental health counseling services to underserved individuals in Chester, Montgomery, Delaware and Philadelphia counties for 47 years.
Marketing/Outreach Internship Available for Communicator who Cares about a Good Cause
Looking to apply your creative, writing, graphic design, and social media skills for immediate impact while helping a good cause and building your resume?
We’re looking for you too!
The Marketing/Outreach Intern will assist our Executive Director and Marketing/Outreach committee with creating, editing, designing, posting, producing, and/or distributing print and online communication, including marketing & event promotions, website content, social media postings, ads, annual reports, e-newsletters, and more.
This internship length is to be determined and is a volunteer, unpaid position.
Develop our markets, community partners, volunteer base, and media contacts
- Continue to identify geographic areas where DCC’s target clients live/work
- Continue to develop strategies and tactics to reach our target markets
- Help identify community-based organizations we can collaborate with to expand referrals and add clients
- Outreach to churches, community partners, etc., to promote Daemion on their websites, social media, and place ads in bulletin or flyers on bulletin boards
- Outreach to volunteers: past volunteers and ways to attract new volunteers
- Add to, or trim, our media/PR/press contact list
Write, edit, design, and layout friendly, graphically appealing content
Write content (e.g., online or print messages, articles, blurbs, ads, annual report), design and layout online postings, posters, flyers, ads, brochures, e-news, etc.)
Suggest revisions for all online and printed materials to improve appeal to community, funders, donors, and clients
Create and manage social media
- Maintain and refresh our social media calendar and oversee Hootsuite distribution
- Design posts to Daemion’s Facebook page, Taste of Berwyn Facebook page, Daemion’s website, Twitter, and Instagram
- Help create postings and execute our social media plan for Daemion’s signature fundraiser, Taste of Berwyn, as well as other educational/outreach events
Contact: Marti Magee, Executive Director, 610.647.1431, email@example.com