Daemion Counseling Center relies on the energy and commitment of volunteers each year to keep our services affordable for our clients. There are volunteer opportunities for everyone, from high school students and up.
Mark Horoszowski described some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Volunteering makes you feel like you have more time.
- Volunteering your skills helps you develop new skills.
- Volunteering your body helps you have a healthier body.
- Volunteering your experience helps build your experience.
- Volunteering your love makes you feel more love.
[Horoszowski, Mark. “5 Surprising Benefits Of Volunteering.” Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 19 Mar. 2015. Web. 05 July 2017. ]
- On-site volunteer during 5-8PM on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
- Encore Volunteer, LPC- to see clients on your schedule
- Assist with a variety of clerical and data entry tasks
- Provide professional expertise and experience to benefit Daemion through committee work, for example volunteer recruitment, community outreach, and fundraising committees
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.