Webinar - Coping With Coronavirus: Mental Health, Remote Work Challenges, and Leading Through Uncertainty
Tuesday, March 24th
12:00-12:45 PM EDT
Hosted by Dr. Andrea Delligatti and &Marketing's Rajat Kapur
We already began 2020 by carrying over stress from 2019 that centers around our own safety, both at home and at work.
Are you struggling under the weight of uncertainty we’re facing now in light of the COVID-19 outbreak?
Balancing the need to be informed with feeling consumed with the constant flow of news can be overwhelming right now. Juggling social distancing and the shift to remote work along with taking care of both yourself and your family has left so many of us feeling anxious, unfocused, and fearful.
I will be joining Rajat Kapur, &Marketing’s Founder and Managing Director with a decade of experience in leading teams and working remotely, for a 45-minute webinar to share our knowledge and answer questions on working from home, being productive, and caring for your mental health. You will learn:
- How to cope with an overload of information and stress.
- How to create a sense of calm and focus during a time of crisis.
- How to adjust to working from home.
- How to be productive in a new environment.
- How to best lead a remote team through this period of uncertainty.
- How to communicate effectively with your employees.
Our goal is to provide support and understanding on how to best handle all the information surrounding COVID-19 as well as tips and tricks on thriving in a remote work environment.
We hope you’ll join us! Let’s get through this together.